Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Big Sister

Today we told Noelle that she was going to be a big sister. Brian showed her my belly and told her that there was a baby inside. She looked at my stomach with curiosity, and then proceeded to pinch and prod my bellybutton (which is starting to protrude). She was staring at my bellybutton like she would be able to look through it to see the baby. She said "Let me see it", referring to the baby. When we said that it wasn't going to come out for a few months she said, "Oh....let's play ball". And that was the end of it :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just looked at all of these great pics and stories....can't wait to see you all next weekend!! I miss you guys so much and can't believe how grown up Noelle is already!!! -Mari

Anonymous said...

YAY!! New pictures! We love seeing what Noelle is up to! Miss you.
Love,
The Greeleys